Hello!

I love to dye fabric, make thread pictures and quilt. I live in the Yukon on an acreage with my husband, 2 dogs and 34 fish. It's the 'good' life.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Year 2010

imageGolden Rain-- Victor Nizovtsev

I have been pondering the new year and what I hope to do with it.

Looking back, I am pleased about a number of things I wanted to do and accomplished:

  • reduced my fabric stash

  • fewer impulsive buys

  • changed my work outlook which led to a job change

  • taught myself more creative things

  • reconnected with friends


Things I did not do so well was lose weight, watch my eating habits and didn't take my dog for enough walks.

So for this year, I want to get healthy, take the dog for more walks when the weather permits and I will continue to reduce my fabric stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment