Hello!

I love to dye fabric, make thread pictures and quilt. I live in the Yukon on an acreage with my husband, 2 dogs and 34 fish. It's the 'good' life.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Where Are You?

I had a quick email today that asked "Where are you? Why are you not posting"? So I thought I would show you what I have been up to.

Father in law visited for a couple of weeks:


Ripley needed her walkies:


We got a new 2 seater ATV (a Polaris Rzr):


And decided to go fishing. Hubby got the only catch, a lake trout, and it was released to grow a little bit.

We went fishing at Alligator Lake--about 2 hours off the highway by ATV. Isn't it pretty?


It is very isolated and quite a big lake.

And I got a "little" bit  muddy. Just a little bit. 


Gratuitous shot of my Mookie.

And this was only Saturday!

Yesterday we did this--we tore down our whole chimney! It was awful and dirty and dusty and heavy, grunt work. I carried every one of those bricks outside--from the top floor, main floor and basement. 
And look at all the soot in the furnace room. Lucky me--I got to clean everything after. You should have seen my carpet!  :-(
  


I'm pooped! So that is what I have been up to...






No comments:

Post a Comment